Children's PhotographyFamily PhotographyPricingLocation

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Project


This is one of my favorite people.  Which may be the reason why this was one of my favorite photo sessions.  I know I always say that.  Oh well.


This beauty was one of my best friends growing up.  She is so much fun and has a ton of energy, so when I needed a model for a themed session I knew just who to call.  I'm not usually interested in themed photographs.  I prefer people looking the way they see themselves, or how they want to be remembered down the road, but this was a special project. 


We came up with the 1940's so that we could really glam up the photos.  Who doesn't love the old Hollywood glamor?  She fit the part exactly!  I'm so happy with these photos, I like to think we pulled of the 40's with just a twist of today mixed in.  What do you think?



1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Wow. These are amazing, and she is gorgeous!!! Wish you lived by me!