Children's PhotographyFamily PhotographyPricingLocation

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

K and B

These girls are a couple of beauties!  I think I say this every time, but it feels true every time.  This may be my favorite photo session to date!  K and B had such great personalities and loved getting their picture taken which made for some great photographs.






It was amazing to ask them to pose a certain way and then watch them do it... no treats or funny dances necessary.  Photographing a toddler is definitely a different experience.  I guess both have their charm though.




Thanks again girls!  I had a great time and hope you're as happy with the finished products as I am.


3 comments:

Sam Richey said...

Of course we are happy with them! We love them. Thank you so much, Ashley! They look amazing!

Sam Richey said...

(By the way, that was K)

The Conductor said...

Beautiful pictures! I love-love-love the B&W one of K. What a great place for a photo shoot, too. Cool backgrounds.