Children's PhotographyFamily PhotographyPricingLocation

Monday, January 4, 2010

Let's Have a Snow Day!

What a whirl wind Christmas can be.  Between presents, shopping, and family I think I almost missed the main event.  Next year I'm going to be ultra prepared, that way I can take things slower and enjoy the wonderful season.  Until then, now that my house is finally back in order, I thought we'd take advantage of the wonderful scenery.

Let's have a Snow Day!

Starting January 9th I'll be offering mini-sessions every Saturday in January.  Whether its just the kids, the whole family, friends, or a special date come to the Draper City Park between the hours of 10am-3pm and let me take pictures of all the fun.

Draper City Park has a great hill for sledding, and tons of room for snowmen and snowball fights.  I am so excited for these pictures; I know they will be a lot of fun.

The cost is just $20 dollars for 4 images if you can believe it.

Here's what you do:
Step 1)  Give me a call or email telling me what day and time you're planning to be there.  I'm setting aside these hours every Saturday so don't worry if you forget to plan ahead.  Although a little foresight is appreciated.

Step 2)  Payment is due at the time of the shoot.  I do my best work when there's some monetary gain involved. :)

Step 3)  Have a great time!  Just play and enjoy yourselves for about a half hour, then I'll get out of your hair to let you continue with the fun.

Step 4)  I'll go home to edit and proof the photos and mail you a CD with 4 great photos and memories for you to enjoy.

Just a side note.  If you'd like to proof the images yourself, or want more pictures, upgraded packages are available. 

I cannot wait to get started; hope to see you all out there!

No comments: