Children's PhotographyFamily PhotographyPricingLocation

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Mini-Shoot

All right everybody. In celebration of the Christmas season I think we should start things off with, of course, a SALE! I will be holding mini-sessions on November 28th.

What's a mini-session? Basically its 50% off everything. So instead of a $150 family session for 10 pictures you get 5 pictures for $75. Instead of $100 for a portrait session, its only $50. You get the idea.

This will be perfect for the Christmas cards waiting to be sent out or get one framed to give to your grandma as a gift. Keep in mind you get a printing release with all your photos; that means they are yours to print and copy however you please.

I can't wait to get started. Just give me a call or email to schedule your shoot. Plan on 45-60 minutes at a location of my choosing. I'll post some pictures of the spot soon. Don't worry...its perfect, and has some shelter in case the weather isn't cooperating.

Remember, the best light is in the morning and evening so reserve your spot soon to make sure you get the better light. Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: